• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser visual glitch

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
I was playing as Bowser earlier today and grabbed a Screw Attack item. When I jumped, though, I noticed something. Something... Strange.

Yep, that's a disembodied hand right there.
And a similar thing occurred when I used my recovery move.

Anyone know what might be the reasoning for this? It did wear off on its own (probably because the Screw Attack fell off), but boy was it weird to look at! I'm not even 100% sure that it was the Screw Attack that caused this, so I might need to look into this a little bit, and see if it happens again the next time I use that item.

Luckily, as the title states, it is just a visual glitch, but I do want to hear your thoughts about it.

EDIT: OK, so it might not have been the Screw Attack. I tested it out by spawning and using the item in Training Mode, and it didn't happen again. Very odd... I do wonder what caused this glitch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom