• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Vids. Wheee!

Magus420

Smash Master
Some friendlies of me using...

Sheik!

J/K, lol. Bowser of course :psycho:

They're against RyokoYaksa and Atomsk. The more recent ones are at the top.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Magus (Bowser) vs Ryoko (Zelda) - 1-26-07
Yoshi's Story - youtube/download
Dreamland 64 - youtube/download

Magus (Bowser) vs Atomsk (Jiggs) - 11-12-06
Pokemon Stadium - youtube/download

Magus (Bowser) vs Ryoko (Zelda) - 9-8-06
Fountain of Dreams - youtube/download

Hope you like em!

technomancer

Smash Champion
Your bowser is terrible. Master some basic techs like flame cancelling and get back to us.

WTF with the Zelda KOing with lightning kick anyway, who uses that move with Zelda?

Also, ROFLLLL AT ULTRA SLOW ROLLOUT TO REST MINDGAMES haha :D good stuff

MagnuM

Smash Ace
Don't listen to that guy, basically I'll just post a comment someone posted on one of your YouTube videos

"Don't tell people that are better than you how to play."

Anyways, your Bowser looks pretty sharp. Love the Boozer Cry in the first one too. Great job, keep it up!

RexMaster

Smash Cadet
Mostly at UofManitoba, Winnipeg, in the smelly UMa
I really enjoyed watching your great Boozer mobility. Nice to see a fat lunk get around like that. Especially your edge game, nice Bombing.
Other then the well-noted fact that you're much better than me, I do have a tiny piece of advice, if I may!
I noticed a lot of dash-grab-fall-on-face. Unless there is some kind of advantage of NOT JC-ing your dash grabs, I would recommend it. May cut down on miss-grab punishings. This is the only possible criticism I could think of- this means GOOD JOB.

Magus420

Smash Master
I rarely JC grab with Bowser since I try to abuse the crazy range it has for its speed (it comes out just as fast as a JC grab and even lasts longer). It's like a grapple grab that can grab people even if they happen to jump or are in the air and is a lot faster to boot. I find the little extra lag (50 as opposed to 40) to be worth the extra range, especially against characters that have crazy horizontal spacing to begin with.

Magus420

Smash Master
Putting your massive standing upright bulk out there further and for longer within kick range while the grab comes out might mean an extra 20 percent too though. If they are in the air after it misses the 10 frames is softened a bit by the time it takes them to reach you laying on the ground as opposed to your head sticking up into the air. During the extra 10 frames you also pull away from the area you grabbed as you stand up since you're not actually standing there. JC grabbing will reposition you completely to where you slide to so they also have less horizontal distance to travel to punish you.

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Blah, why does it seems like my computer is seeing things...

Well, a missed JC is still quite noticeable and laggy like, so you'll still get beat no matter if its JC or not...

As for the video, Zelda's using Bowser's size and weight to her advantage... You got to stop it by, I dunno, Up B whenever you get air comboed... You'll be lucky enough to get nearly 30% of damage if it connects every hit in the air...

As, woot to Flonneism

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i never ever jump cancel my grabs unless i'm at that awkward point where a dash grab will just go right past them. the reason for NOT jc'ing the grab is what he said, the extra lag (while noticable) is meaningless. you know why? you are PLENTY punishable for a missed grab normally, easily enough for any character to pwn your face off if you miss, why not get the massive extra fast grab range out of it?

jc grabs with bowser = time wasters. get the extra range, grab when it will land lol

E_funK_009

Smash Cadet
(i shouldnt be talking) but if you l cancelld more stuff, i think you wouldve had more of a chance (with the zelda especially)

Top Bottom