• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser ***** MK so hard it ain't even funny.

lain

Smash Master
As for the people who think Bowser is unplayable against MK's or something ********, I feel bad for you.

Sliq? SLIQ?! Where the **** is sliq.

MrEh

Smash Hero
As for the people who think Bowser is unplayable against MK's or something ********, I feel bad for you.

Sliq? SLIQ?! Where the **** is sliq.
He's not unplayable agaisnt MK.

Hell, he's at a disadvantage, but it's not HUGE disadvantage.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
is anyone reading my posts lol

once you learn bowser he's pretty much done being useful - until then he *****.

he's an ok character but he's wayyyyy to easy for most of the cast to just shut down

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
is anyone reading my posts lol

once you learn bowser he's pretty much done being useful - until then he *****.

he's an ok character but he's wayyyyy to easy for most of the cast to just shut down
Yeah but hardly anyone uses the Boozer so most MKs might not even know the match-up or Bowser's strengths/weaknesses. Hell a lot of the time I play with friends online and they can beat all of my characters with easy with chars like ROB or DDD, but then I pull out Boozer and they don't even know how to play against him so a lot of the time I'll 2 stock.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
^ Bowsers strenghts and weaknesses are pretty obvious. You don't have to be a genius to figure out, how he works...

eyestrain92

Smash Journeyman
MK, played some MK at the AXIS tourney, he was ridiculous. Primarily, he was tons better than I, but I could barely scratch the guy. MK > or = Old Sagat of Brawl, and I think it's more obvious the further down you go, tourney-standings-based-tier-assumptions-wise.

gantrain05

Smash Master
He's not unplayable agaisnt MK.

Hell, he's at a disadvantage, but it's not HUGE disadvantage.
who ISNT at a disadvantage against that **** MK, but seriously, its not that bad of a matchup, ****, if you get meta caught in even one good firebreath, he's already in killing percents, and you have your choice of how you want to do it thats for sure.

Top Bottom