• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser loses the smash ball very easily.

Sonork

Smash Cadet
So i've noticed that when bowser gets a smash ball then gets hit he loses it first hit almost EVERY SINGLE TIME. Yet other characters can absorb SMASH after SMASH and still keep it.

Discuss.

KoopaKoopaParatroopa

Smash Apprentice
I thought the ability to keep the smash ball depends on your damage %?
it's probably chance that Bowser has taken a lot of damage and hasn't fallen off yet and somehow managed to get the final smash.

plus, he's big. :chuckle:

ctrlaltdestroy

Smash Cadet
yeah, usualy a tendancy with bowser is that he stays in the fight at higher percentages than some other characters, so naturaly if he has more damage, he will loose the smash ball easier. im pretty sure holding ability doesnt varry from character to character

giga bowser89976

Smash Rookie
when i played as him i koed people 7 times before i lost it and it took me a while to lose it so you are wrong:chuckle:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Once Bowser gets the Smash Ball, use it immediately since it's a transformation type Final Smash. If you were using someone like Mario though, you'd have to be at a good spot before using the Final Smash.

Top Bottom