• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Jr. Thread (Shadow Mario idea included!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser Junior Nutt

Smash Apprentice
By the way, commander B., what movelist did you have in mind? I thought that Junior's Sonic Scream that he used in Mario Strikers was a possiblity.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
By the way, commander B., what movelist did you have in mind? I thought that Junior's Sonic Scream that he used in Mario Strikers was a possiblity.
Actually, I put it as his Down B. Here's the full moveset:

A: Paintbrush stab
AA: Paintbrush spin
Side A: Paintbrush swipe
Down A: Swipes paintbrush under legs and jumps over it
Up A: Paintbrush swipe up
Dashing A: Slides in his shell

Aerial: Spins in shell
Forward Aerial: Frontflip with paintbrush
Up Aerial: Paintbrush swipe
Down Aerial: Points brush downwards
Back Aerial: Jumps backward shell facing the enemy.

Smash Side: Spins paintbrush rapidly
Smash Up: Thrusts paintbrush upward
Smash Down: Spins in shell

B: Paint Wads
Fires 3 balls of paint from his paintbrush that have limited homing capabilites.

Side B: Paintbrush Slide
Jumps forward with his paintbrush outstretched like a mop. The floor where he slid become temporarily slippery.

Up B: Brushcoptor
Swings paintbrush up and begins to spin it like a helicoptor blade. Good horizontal reconvery.

Down B: Sonic Scream
Lets out a piercing scream that stuns enemies and makes them lose any charges or items they have.

Final Smash: Airship
Bowser Jr. calls in his airship. He jumps on and fires a mass barrage of Bullet Bills, bombs, and fireballs.

Bowser Junior Nutt

Smash Apprentice
Looks good to me! The only thing I thought was missing was the mention of the Paint's physical effects on other characters, [if there are any you want to add (slow down, makes players slippery, slightly reduces jump hight, player takes damage from paint (sort of like a lipstick's flower), ect)]. Other than that, I think that you've pretty much covered every angle possible!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wow i cant even begin warning you people i'd ban you all 2 times over if i did, from now on no more one line posts at very least, try to make it about bowser jr and not a chat room.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
wow i cant even begin warning you people i'd ban you all 2 times over if i did, from now on no more one line posts at very least, try to make it about bowser jr and not a chat room.
Well, I'm sorry if saying something to a mod is a rulebreak, but we were discussing Bowser Jr. as far as I can tell. If I'm wrong, call me on it.

e319

Smash Apprentice
I see him using bullet bills and his paintbrush as a sword-like thing, where Bowser is a power house who uses his claws and strength to win. Petey Pirranaha and Mario's FLUDD all prove thet Bowser Jr. is likely in.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Looks good to me! The only thing I thought was missing was the mention of the Paint's physical effects on other characters, [if there are any you want to add (slow down, makes players slippery, slightly reduces jump hight, player takes damage from paint (sort of like a lipstick's flower), ect)]. Other than that, I think that you've pretty much covered every angle possible!
I don't think the paint should have any extra effects. It would make him more broken than he already is.

Bowser Junior Nutt

Smash Apprentice
I'm not completely sure what you mean by 'broken', but whatever. If the paint doesn't have any effects, then what about the flight pattern when thrown? You say three are thrown at once, how exactly do you invision that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom