• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Jr. Subreddit

ozydandias

Smash Rookie
NNID
bizarro_dan
3DS FC
4055-6638-3178
Hey, all. I like to frequently view this board, as well as the smash bros subreddit. One of the members wanted to help those who main a specific character or characters, so he made a bunch of subreddits for all of the Smash Bros roster! I'm a moderator over the Bowser Jr. board, so I figured I'd pop in real quick to share the link. If this is against the forum's rules for promoting something else, I apologize.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BowserJrMains/

Now, there is definitely this great forum for a bunch of tech tips, guides and more. However, some people just aren't a fan of smashboards at all. We welcome you to participate, and we'll definitely send some things our way if it's not already here! If reddit isn't just your jam, that's cool, too! Just hoping that the two can co-exist peacefully and there not be any animosity, you know?

Any input on the subreddit is greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much for your time,
ozydandias

Top Bottom