• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser+Ike team= awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardd

Smash Cadet
I actually didn't play bowser until one day my friend picked it, i ***** him, and i was like dude, let me show you how to play bowser. (I didn't) But i actually beat his decent metaknight. I was all like Whoa!

So now i like bowser, and he is surprisingly good.

And me and my friend were trying to find a back up team for our lucas pikachu, and he also plays ike, and i was thinkin dragon slayer team with a dragon and it works very very well.

two smashes in a row can kill, you can klaw unto a Ike Usmash, and if he times it right, you don't die.

Flame+Ikes Smash is also a very bad place for opponents to be. They are forced to move towards bowser, which most people don't do since they end up taking dmg in the 30's. or higher.

Has anyone else tried this?

EnragedMathlete

Smash Cadet
hi cardd, welcome to the bowser board. I have not tried ike+bowser but i'm not convinced that this would work well against most teams. Bowser has a huge character model and getting out of ike's range is not going to be easy (usually one pairs ike with a hard to hit/campy charcter that can stock tank and rack up damage). In two on one situations you might get some cool combos due to bowser's grab releases or the flame to smash. Both characters are relatively easy to gimp/camp. So, yes two smashes in a row can kill but the odds of landing an ike fsmash and a bowser fsmash on the same stock are relatively low against good opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom