• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Gameplay/Screenshots (In-depth trailer overview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
guess i was referring to melee Bowser, in my opinion Bowser didn't' make it into brawl.

That big dumb ugly stuffed animal thing is a poor copy, could be Doopliss or Mimi.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
This new Bowser is promising. The only 3 moves we know that are new are his low kick which is likely his new dash attack, a new aerial that involves him doing flips, and of course which is so far likely the Fsmash, dat Boozer dropkick!

Zenokidz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Narukami
3DS FC
1091-8486-9344
It seems as if his overall speed has been increased, he looks much more appealing that his brawl version.

EverythingSmash

www.youtube.com/everythingsmash
I like everything about the new Bowser so far except for his new running animation.
It threw me off at first, but Im already getting use to it. Im sure by the time the game is out it will seem normal to me haha

guess i was referring to melee Bowser, in my opinion Bowser didn't' make it into brawl.

That big dumb ugly stuffed animal thing is a poor copy, could be Doopliss or Mimi.
Haha, made my night. Bowser finally got some changes that might benefit him this time around. So Im excited to see how he turns out.

FangnierFernious

Smash Apprentice
I think that Bowser is going to easily going to be one of the best characters. His speed now will be a huge advantage for people that have mastered him in Brawl.

Supermario12

Smash Apprentice
I always played with Bowser and I was good with him. But he looks awesome in this game. His smash attack reminds me of Fox's in N64

ScorchMuffins

Smash Rookie
Im SO so so happy with the way he looks, hunched bowser really peeved me the second go with brawl, by that time pretty much everyone, especially the mario characters, had official designs that were used in pretty much every game since...eehh maybe mario party 4 I think, or sunshine.

But gameplay wise, I thought brawl bowser was great, he was one of my "mains" his down air definitely needs/ed changing though, it seems most of the time to be utterly useless and just leave you open to ouchy's.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
his dash attack was useful before
You MUST be talking about Melee because his Brawl dash attack may as well have been Bowser putting on a leather harness and yelling "PUNISH ME!!!"

I'm just hoping he has some super armor this time around, because god knows, if any character SHOULD have it, it's Bowser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom