• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser-dedicated Twitch Streams?

arcticfox_14

Smash Cadet
NNID
arcticfox14
Do we have a list of Twitch streams owned by Bowser mains?

Something I find very informative is narration by the player as the match is happening: explaining game plan, decisions and reactions as they happen. Plenty of streamers do this, but I haven't found any players that regularly play Bowser, much less at a high level.

I know Jerodak and Cassius each have one, but I've so far only found a link to the first via search (Keyurai) and even that one doesn't have any Smash4 in the past broadcasts currently.

I stream very occasionally, but I need something to watch at work. ;)

trombonophone99

Smash Cadet
NNID
trombonophone99

Something I find very informative is narration by the player as the match is happening: explaining game plan, decisions and reactions as they happen. Plenty of streamers do this, but I haven't found any players that regularly play Bowser, much less at a high level.

I know Jerodak and Cassius each have one, but I've so far only found a link to the first via search (Keyurai) and even that one doesn't have any Smash4 in the past broadcasts currently.

First thing that comes to mind is twitch.tv/sparklelanturn he's a bowser/roy and he teamed with darkwizzy at Shots Fired 2 and got ninth so he's pretty good.

Corgian

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Corgian
3DS FC
2079-7941-6787
I run a stream where I primarily play Bowser every Monday at 8PM EST. twitch.tv/Corgian
I do not represent high-level play, but I am a quality mid-level player in my region, and have placed top 8 at VSGC with Bowser alone.

RidlR

Smash Rookie
I also main Bowser, so you can catch me playing him when I'm streaming at home. I do a lot of tournament streaming, and I variety cast on occasion, but I'm getting more and more into playing only Smash.

https://twitch.tv/bxa_ridlr

Top Bottom