• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boston, MA SSBM

magister54

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2882-0961-9677
Hey,

I'm new to the smash community. I have been playing Smash my whole life but I only found out about competitive Smash last year and I have been learning and watching matches since then.

I live in MA and go to school in Boston, so I'm looking for more beginner to intermediate SSBM players in the area. Next year I will have my own apartment and my friends and I want to host some small tournaments. But until then, I wanted to check out the Smash scene in the Boston area.

So, who else lives in Boston?

magister54

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2882-0961-9677
sure that would be fun
Cool, I recently found out about a weekly tournament held on Tuesdays at an event called "Game Over" in Somerville so until next year I'm gonna be trying that out and looking for other opportunities.

BeatMyLuigi

Smash Apprentice
Cool, I recently found out about a weekly tournament held on Tuesdays at an event called "Game Over" in Somerville so until next year I'm gonna be trying that out and looking for other opportunities.
just applied to the Harvard College Interactive Media Group tournament for april 24th

Counterpwnt

Smash Rookie
NNID
Counterpwnt
I'm in Somerville myself (basically Boston) and am going to be hitting up Game Over, too. (Not tonight though)

Smash Rookie
Hey, Just started playing melee. Still just starting out but looking to play with people. I live in JP. Lets get together!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, come to Game Over! There's also Smashing Grounds in Framingham, MA, which is also weekly, and the monthly-ish Mass Madness is happening in Framingham on May 10.

Garquille14

Smash Apprentice
We might be of similar levels but I'm 40-60 minutes away, though totally willing to play for extensive periods to make it worth it.

D4DRK

Smash Rookie
NNID
D4DRK64
Are there any tournaments in the south shore??

Phystion

Smash Rookie
I have been looking for local tournaments in or near Boston for the past few hours but I can't seem to find any.

Top Bottom