• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boston/Cape Cod area 64 players?

mnels007

Smash Rookie
I'm just trying to find some players closer to me, preferably closer to the Bourne or Sagamore bridge area. I only play Smash 64, and I'd like to get some training in before Smashacre.

vintage

Smash Cadet
I'm hijacking this thread a bit, but I came here to find Melee players on the cape. Smashjin, you are mad close to me (I'm in West Yarmouth). PM me when you read this.

vintage

Smash Cadet
Hah, well you can see that I don't post much in general. Actually, for a very _very_ long time I only posted in social threads, so my post count was zero. :p

mnels007

Smash Rookie
No but real talk. You around? I need to smash pretty bad
My bad for never checking this thread again (and then SmashBoards beings down), I'm definitely down to play. I live in Falmouth, and I'm willing to travel if need be.

mnels007

Smash Rookie
No but real talk. You around? I need to smash pretty bad
I haven't played Melee in about a decade, but I'd be willing to play that too just for ****s and giggles. I'm goin to Martha's Vineyard tonight, and I've got work tomorrow, but I'd be down to play for a while on Sunday - let me know if you're interested. BTW, I've got a a full 64 set-up with a big CRT if need be.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
I haven't played Melee in about a decade, but I'd be willing to play that too just for ****s and giggles. I'm goin to Martha's Vineyard tonight, and I've got work tomorrow, but I'd be down to play for a while on Sunday - let me know if you're interested. BTW, I've got a a full 64 set-up with a big CRT if need be.
I might be free by next week at some point. I'd play either and i'm willing to help ya with melee if you're interested.

Top Bottom