• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss: Puppet Zelda?

Iris

Smash Ace
Who else thinks this would be a logical boss battle?

I think this would work really well in adventure mode. Though it'd probably only be possible if you chose to save Peach instead of Zelda, it's conceivable. Zelda's turned into a defenseless trophy, making her succeptable to being possessed by Gannondorf again (because you KNOW he's going to come back as a playable character). She has enough of a moveset to be used as a boss, and she'd probably act much like Master Hand, floating there and attacking with all of her powers from TP. Then, after saving (or rather, defeating) her, she'd be unlocked again.

Anyways, that would be an awesome addition to Adventure Mode and it wouldn't really be far-fetched.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
its also interesting to note that both zelda and peach have been possessed in recent games. im pretty sure peach was possessed in thousand year door. maybe thats what happens to the damsel you don't save....

Luthien

Smash Ace
Stop it. No, really, never mention this again.

... as if I don't want the game enough ALREADY!! Darn you.

This is a great idea. I just wonder if Nintendo's thought of it. Augh. They'd better of. She'd be so kick-...er, butt.

Drake3

Smash Ace
Wait, wait, someone else mentioned that both Peach and Zelda were recently possessed. Coincidence? I think not! Although if they were to be repossessed for Brawl I'd imagine that it would be by the Ancient Minister or something else sinister.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
That certainly could be interesting, and atleast it sort of helps to go against the whole "damsel in distress" stereotype the two have going for them (not that both being caged by Petey helped >.>). It could make for an interesting plot-twist as well (albeit a stolen one from their respective games :p) but ah well. I mean I wasn't quite expecting Wario to run off with the unsaved Princess like in the SE videos from E-4-All, so I'm not sure how that greedy little man would fit into the picture.

Top Bottom