• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

boss on wifi......

boss8

Smash Hero
yea this friday i should be online hit me up on aim around 9 or 10 on friday......it wuz fun as hell playing BOx7 and coco.....i just need to play more of u cause mario dittos are amazing...my aim is (shadowmnvol3)......hope to play u guys.......and by 9 or 10 i mean at night....

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
I WANT MY MATCH BOSS! NOW!!!! Iam tried of hearing of your heroics in tournments and watching on the sidelines,I WANT A GO**** MATCH *****! :laugh: Thats 3 times you were in a room with BO X7(a.k.a Big.B's student in progress :laugh: )and you pick Wolf of all people...WTF ARE YOU SMOKING SON?! :mad: Lets see Mario for christs sake. :laugh:

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I WANT MY MATCH BOSS! NOW!!!! Iam tried of hearing of your heroics in tournments and watching on the sidelines,I WANT A GO**** MATCH *****! :laugh: Thats 3 times you were in a room with BO X7(a.k.a Big.B's student in progress :laugh: )and you pick Wolf of all people...WTF ARE YOU SMOKING SON?! :mad: Lets see Mario for christs sake. :laugh:
student in progress?!! LOL XD!!

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
Yay! Boss on wifi=win
I so want to fight you. I want to see how my Mario might do against you. I hope lag might not be too much of a problem since MD is kind of far from Louisiana. I use a cable connection and the Wii LAN adapter so it shouldn't be too bad.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Dragonboy, you wanna play a few? Apparently you're good because some kid on my list (Zaiah) is sore at you, I guess cuz you tore him a new one. :laugh:

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Dragonboy, you wanna play a few? Apparently you're good because some kid on my list (Zaiah) is sore at you, I guess cuz you tore him a new one. :laugh:

LOL :laugh: Yeah,I know him very well,and is wireless laggy connection too.He doesnt like Mario very well but yeah,Ill play you right now since Iam on until the NBA Finals starts today.Tell Zaiah btw that he still needs to open his ports on his router so the connections are smooth and junk.

BOSS!!(Sounding like Blade screaming FROST!!!! in the 1st movie),you know what I want. :laugh:

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
LOL :laugh: Yeah,I know him very well,and is wireless laggy connection too.He doesnt like Mario very well but yeah,Ill play you right now since Iam on until the NBA Finals starts today.Tell Zaiah btw that he still needs to open his ports on his router so the connections are smooth and junk.

BOSS!!(Sounding like Blade screaming FROST!!!! in the 1st movie),you know what I want. :laugh:
Lol, he doesn't like mario because he ***** Ganon XD
I'd play now, but my wii is occupied atm. My brother is trying to beat sonic 2 :laugh:
Go ahead and take down my fc tho, I've got yours already. We can play whenever.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
hey boss, i've never seen your matches, but sounds like your good. really good

pm me or something so we could play sometime

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Holy canned cat sh*t. I don't sign on to smashboards for a month, and I come back to see that Boss is finally going to play on wifi? I definitely want to play you, Boss. I want to see how my Mario measures up to your legendary one. Plus I'll add you on AIM so I can maybe get some pointers?

EDIT: Wow, disregard this post because I just looked at the date of the first post in this thread. Seems I missed my chance. Oh well....

Top Bottom