• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caael

Smash Lord
A general thread about which bosses should be in Brawl; can you unlock them; will they have giga versions?

I think that most characters should have an enemy for the end of adventure mode. I dont think i'm alone in thinking killing Bowser with Samus is very uns-satisfying.

Some of the more major villains should become unlockable ( or already unlocked in Bowsers case)

Oh, and they should all have a little cutscene before the battle n_n

Mario/Luigi- Bowser/ Wario ( Only Bowser for Luigi)
Link- Ganondorf ( Unlockable)
Samus/Zamus- Ridley ( Unlockable)
Kirby- King Dedede ( Unlockable)/ Metaknight
Pikachu- Either Mewtwo or Deoxys ( Unlockable)
Wario- Mario
Fox/Krystal- Wolf ( Unlockable)
Pit- Medusa
Metaknight- Kirby
Snake- Metal Gear Rex?

Of course, this is just how I think it should be done.

Discuss.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I'm quite sure this has already been discussed... but anyway.
Specific bosses would be nice, but are only really doable without getting in the way of multiplayer if they're just remakes of another character like Giga Bowser was. It would be stupid to have a highly complicatedly designed character you can't play.

If done like that, it could be pretty cool. Ness could maybe fight Pokey, who was made to be like Wario or some other fatso. Snake's ( probably human ) boss could just be a copy of himself. And so on.
Defeating super-versions of unlockable characters would be a spectacular, albeit somewhat repetitive and expectable, way of unlocking them.

Bosses could fight other bad guys from their series ( if present ) or bigger, badder versions of themselves.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Now that I think of it, Metal Gear would make a great boss. Imagine if it fused with Giga Bowser.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
If you're talking about gigas: Like I said in the Ridley thread, this is a multiplayer game. Why go through the trouble of making rarely used unplayable characters?

If not (and you can play as them): sure. Nice idea

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
If you're talking about gigas: Like I said in the Ridley thread, this is a multiplayer game. Why go through the trouble of making rarely used unplayable characters?

If not (and you can play as them): sure. Nice idea
all that is meant by giga is a bigger, meaner-looking version of a playable character. they would hardly be that difficult to create, and no one would wanna play something that silly anyway (well.....maybe once...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom