• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boring 1v1 matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasu7

Smash Rookie
Did anyone else found Brawl boring sometimes?
I found it boring.. the game it's really slow now.. Melee had like 2x speed compared to Brawl.
And besides,
-no more L-Cancel.. that makes Brawl even more slower..
-no more advanced techniques.. that makes anyone able to beat you even if you had played Brawl 3000 hrs

Go ahead, you should try playing Melee and experience the Speed again, the fun with L-cancel, all the pro stuff and doing insane combos.

Brawl is a great game for entertainment at FFA with 4 players, but in a competitive way, it is really boring and it lacks depth, IMO.

Well that's just my opinion, share yours and be honest. I hope you really analyze what I say here, and don't just tell me: WTF YOU ARE WRONG, BRAWL PWNS 4EVAH WE LOVE NINTENDO!

J0K3R

Smash Journeyman
I found it boring.. the game it's really slow now.. Melee had like 2x speed compared to Brawl.
And besides,
-no more advanced techniques.. that makes anyone able to beat you even if you had played Brawl 3000 hrs

Go ahead, you should try playing Melee and experience the Speed again, the fun with L-cancel, all the pro stuff and doing insane combos.

Brawl is a great game for entertainment at FFA with 4 players, but in a competitive way, it is really boring and it lacks depth, IMO.

Well that's just my opinion, share yours and be honest. I hope you really analyze what I say here, and don't just tell me: WTF YOU ARE WRONG, BRAWL PWNS 4EVAH WE LOVE NINTENDO!
Fail..... Generic Topic That Blows/10

Fino

Smash Master
wow, it took how long to figure out tactics and things that made melee? Seriously, the game has only been out for so long... stop *****ing. It's not like we all just picked up melee off the shelf the day it came out and went, oh wave dashing.... nifty.
Fail. Now will people stop spamming with these threads?

~Fino

Newskool

Smash Cadet
And besides,

Welcome to the war, soldier. Now get out there and fight for your game!!

By the way, you might wanna take this. *hands flame shield* You'll need that if you wanna make a stupid, misinformed post.

Newskool

Smash Cadet
Okay, Now in all seriousness...

Can mods start locking these threads? They never say anything new, and they've all become spam. Brawl vs. Melee has been going on for over a month now, and the only conclusion we've actually reached is that we most likely ain't gonna reach a conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom