• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer Lovers REJOICE!

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
I know it has already passed in the topic, but that move is definitely the klaw... Look at it enlarged by clicking on it and you can clearly see the blue streaks that signify the move. That is unless more moves are being given that effect this time around; hmmm...

D

Deleted member

Post Deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
When I saw the bowser update this morning I just started shaking with excitement and giggling crazily. I refused to let myself look until I finished watching the vid I was watching it built up the awesomeness more. Bowser is SOOOOO AWESOME.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
A new flavor... I hope they make him weigh a lot more, be medium speed, be combo'ed easily (Sorry :o) And make his attacks a LOT stronger and ranged'er....

That would just feel so.. bowser

wordman

Smash Apprentice
When I saw the bowser update this morning I just started shaking with excitement and giggling crazily. I refused to let myself look until I finished watching the vid I was watching it built up the awesomeness more. Bowser is SOOOOO AWESOME.
what vid r u talkin about?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
but anyway, i made the sig. not many people know what it says so they don't get it, but at least you did haha. are you korean?
No, I'm a 6'4" skinny white guy. I was a missionary in Korea for two years, so I learned how to read, write, and speak. Your sig made me happy. ^_^

I still think the new Bowser's gums are too big. Look at the picture of the new Bowser, and then look at the picture of Melee Bowser (just look at 2_Percent's sig, everyone!). Melee Bowser looked quite intimidating. Brawl Bowser has way better graphics, but he has gingivitis, and it looks like he is missing teeth.

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
in regards to allowing final smash in tournament play:

my hope is that final smash is actually a final move, where when one player clearly is about to win. like a "finish him!" from mortal kombat type of thing.

it can just be an anytime item in ffa

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, Bowser got big(ger). I hope they haven't tinkered with the fortress too much. I rely on that move sometimes. I don't really mind Bowser's speed right now, I just don't like how close I have to get to land a hit and that it doesn't do as much damage as he advertised to do. Oh well, whatever happens to Bowser, I'm still going to use him.
Bowser ftw.

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
Here's a tought=

Giant melee + Super Mushroom + Giga Bowser = Full screen down smash?

D

Deleted member

Post Deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
I hope they haven't tinkered with the fortress too much. I rely on that move sometimes.
Sometimes? :laugh:

Actually, come to think of it... DK's upB (grounded) got sooooo nerfed in Melee. You could follow up a shield with it in SSB64 like you do with Bowser's Fortress now. In Melee, DK's grounded upB takes a while to come out, and it is too easy to see coming. Maybe they'll destroy Bowser's last bit of playability in Brawl?

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
"What, you think just because he’s huge, you can needle him with lots of little attacks and keep him off balance? Heh heh... Yeah, you keep thinking that." How I wish this were in reference to Bowser himself. How sick would it be if Bowser had small immunity like Yoshi's DJ during his attacks or even not during them. Imagine being able to charge a Falco and not be fased by his lasers. The higher his percent gets though, the less immunity he has. It would surely bump him up a tier or two, depending on the extent of the immunity.

SoxSoxy1

Smash Cadet
Final Smash is cool but if its an item then there could be problems. With characters like Bowser and Mario where the Final Smash looks unavoidable it becomes like, final smash appears, first person to grab it = free stock. it would be too random, kinda like when you just star KO'd someone and there flying off the screen and your doing some victory U-tilts and a bomomb spawns and falls on U from out of nowhere and U die!

Bowsers gums make sense. After Klawing+biting so many times in melee there's bound to be some gum damage.

wordman

Smash Apprentice
Final Smash is cool but if its an item then there could be problems. With characters like Bowser and Mario where the Final Smash looks unavoidable it becomes like, final smash appears, first person to grab it = free stock. it would be too random, kinda like when you just star KO'd someone and there flying off the screen and your doing some victory U-tilts and a bomomb spawns and falls on U from out of nowhere and U die!

Bowsers gums make sense. After Klawing+biting so many times in melee there's bound to be some gum damage.
Your sig is great, dude.

Rigor_Mortis

Smash Cadet
Increase in Bowzer model size.

If you watch the 15 second clip that was posted on Smash Dojo, it looks like the increased Bowzer's model size. He looks bigger compared to his SSBM version when you look at him and the other characters.

I really hope they ironed out the kinks.

Also, NA release date is December 3rd, 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
yup, i think ill play bowser in brawl.

attn GIMPY, STU and GOJIRA - get good with boozer in brawl so the koopa troop can live on

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Well look what today's update states:

"He’s not really invincible—he still takes damage. But he won’t flinch in the slightest.

This time, there are several moves like this among the heavy characters, so watch out!"

That definitly sounds like a tribute to Bowser. I suggested earlier that something like that would be cool.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Balance......

Take this into thought.

"alot of the heaviest characters will not flinch during some of their moves"

So now maybe bowser wont flinch during some of his slower moves like his F-Smash and other slow starting moves. It looks like bowser is also getting some range.....this could end up being good. This mau create good balance with all the other heavy characters as well.......

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Yeah we were talking about that on the PP forums, I'm really looking forward to seeing how Bowser turns out with all this new info and posibilities. Tbh though, we'll all still play him no matter how good he is.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Yeah we were talking about that on the PP forums, I'm really looking forward to seeing how Bowser turns out with all this new info and posibilities. Tbh though, we'll all still play him no matter how good he is.
Every time someone says Forward I think of Forward of Arizona.

wtfumble

Smash Cadet
Redone? Nononononononono, see, they need to make it laggier, stronger, laggier, slightly slower, laggier, different longer startup and laggier. That way you can trash talk more after every time you yell 'Death from above!'

Top Bottom