• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

boozer jump

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
fox trotting for movement isn't generally a good idea but i've done it as a little way to juke approach w/o the wavedash back, its kinda cool, but not really usefull to do it more than just stopping once with it

Little Greg

Smash Apprentice
Mind games is wizzy you makes it, friend. In mah opinion anyway, I mean, a Mind gizzy is ho-slappin' yo opponent, n trickin dem, n if you can do it, do it by whateva means possible, lolz ya feelin' me?.

Little Greg

Smash Apprentice
If you do T-H-to-tha-izzat, I am sorry, but I wiznill be forced ta pizzay you in tha fizzle.

Gimpy's best guess: If you do that, I am sorry, but i will be forced to -translation to difficult-

lolz: Punch ya in tha face ;)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Haha it looks very intimidating, perhaps we can just get them to jump off the stage and SD cause they don't want to get T3h Fist. Hehe one can dream i guess

Little Greg

Smash Apprentice
diz sounds like a dumb idea lolz. what move could u trot it to, unless a garb, bowz bowz's smashes are too slow, inless u are using a ****ty one :laugh: ;) :(

Top Bottom