• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boo's Mafia Boneyard (CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Boo's Boneyard has been populated by Boos... until the Boo Mafia decided to suck one of the Boos up with that dreaded Poltergust 3000!!! Who was it? Who did this horrible crime and caused so much anguish??? It was probably you humans!!! Which one of you did this?

Supports between 10 and 13 players. Standard Vanilla Mafia.
Vigilante: You may take a shot at who you think is a scumbag. You can only do this once.
Cop: Once a night, PM me, asking about someone. I will then tell you their alignment.
Suicide Bomber: When killed, you blow up and kill a person of your choice.
Blue Gangster: An independent who wins if the Red Gangster is lynched or killed.
Red Gangster: An independent who wins if the Blue Gangster is lynched or killed.
Gunsmith: You may search a player, if they have a gun, they’re mafia, if not, they’re town.
Salvatore Leone: You're innocent to gunsmith and cop checks, but you're aligned with the mob.
Bulletproof: You're immune to night kills, but you can still be hanged.
Strongman: You can override the protection of the doctor or the bulletproof.
Miller: A townie, who comes off as a mafioso if searched by a cop or gunsmith.
Vanilla Townie: A townie with no extra perks
Doctor: You can protect a person, but you die protecting them.
Survivalist: An independent who has an extra life.
Roleblocker: You can prevent a player from using their role, but only three times.
Mason: There are two of you, and each one knows who the other is.
Vengeful Protector: You can protect someone, but this kills their attacker and yourself.

Last edited:

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Boo, I'm going to be totally honest with you here. I need to play with you as a player more before I am confident you have the experience with the game to be a mod. I think a lot of people are going to feel the same way. I hope you keep playing though. If you'd like next game we can try to find you a mentor who is not part of the game but you can PM with questions and get advice from.

Top Bottom