• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boonfest! 14: 16 man tourney Friday, August 15 Completed!

peeup

Smash Lord
If anybody wants some last-minute practice rounds, I'd be willing to brawl with somebody tomorrow (thursday, a day before the tourney). Also, good luck to all the contestants.

Scratch that, I'm busy tomorrow. Going to Six Flags (w00t!)

O ya its a challenge, and dont worry about me getting to the second round
Don't get too cocky, the guy you're playing made it to the finals of the last tournament.

Pedro33

Smash Rookie
If anybody wants some last-minute practice rounds, I'd be willing to brawl with somebody tomorrow (thursday, a day before the tourney). Also, good luck to all the contestants.

Scratch that, I'm busy tomorrow. Going to Six Flags (w00t!)

Don't get too cocky, the guy you're playing made it to the finals of the last tournament.
I am crap! I havent seen the matchups yet

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Checking in early, i'm leaving work now and should be home for the tourney... i'll be there don't disqualify me!

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
EVERYONE SUCKS

just startin the trash talk guys. by the way im actually gonna use my 3rd secondary this tourney with no back up character so please beat me first round.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
hey boon just a quick question
r u gonna have another doubles tourney after boonfest 16

Boon :o

Smash Journeyman
hey boon just a quick question
r u gonna have another doubles tourney after boonfest 16
Hmm... maybe, I might do another doubles tourney. Although I've been thinking about something else cool to do as a relieve from all the general tourney things, except I can't really name them right now, long day -_-. I'll keep thinking about it.

Top Bottom