• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BoO2 - Second Scare: Results

Sloth

Smash Ace
BoO2Second Scare

RESULTS

Singles
1. Sloth
2. N30N
3. Chooker
4. ZTV
5. Zero
6. Len
7. El Sid
8. Zaku
9. Alan

Low-Tier
1. Sloth
2. Zero
3. N30N
4. ZTV
5. Len
5. Alan
7. Chooker
7. Zaku

Teams
1. Chooker + ZTV
2. Sloth + Alan
3. N30N + Len
4. Zero + El Sid

N30N

Smash Apprentice
FULLY SICK.

should be awesome, and if anyone fancy's themselves at any DS game or PC game, i'll be keen to show them where they stand :p

Sloth

Smash Ace
FixT.

Sorry about the confusion.
Also people
Organise what teams you want to be in + names.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
allright, when i find the font, i'll start making banners with a bare date/ not make them till its confirmed.
will it happen? or is just a date issue
if its just a date issue, then i'll make banners with the date bare and hand them out when the dates confirmed
if its a tourny issue and it might not happen, then i won't worry about it

lol an artistic advertising director must know these details XD

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
I've already said I'm interested in particpating in BoO2, so put me down as TBA, just so I can be given some time so that I can get everything ready and make sure that I am coming.

Marche

Smash Apprentice
Well we are all pretty much confirmed as coming, we being, Dino, Budgie, and Monkey (unsure), and myself. Chooker goes for his P's on the 8th so he is still unsure what his GF is gonna do. If she say's no. Then Chooker, Tom and Len may all not be able to go. So lets hope that she will let him.

I will be bringing my Wii down, as well as my laptop if needed. Thats all I can think of. So cya.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Me and N30N have been discussing about housing. It seems only he will be able to take people in for now. I usually have a couple of people over on the weekends, so I can't exactly have visiters. Things may change, but that seems the way.

You'll have to talk to neon Z. About how long you can stay.
Also, with housing. This means anyone travelling gets first preference.

I just wanna ask one thing tho Marche, shouldn't you give pre-desence to len/Chooker/Tom, incase they can't make it, due to the fact they at least seem more interested in Smash and playing it to get better.

Dino/Budgie just don't want to play the game on a competivite lvl, and this is a tournament. And should be viewed as an era to dictate your skill and show everyone how good you are.

That is, I don't mind, the more people the better. But the more people is still making me and neon talk about accomdation. It is a tricky subject for us.

I also wondering, Z, or Mikul if you guys still plan on coming down, if the numbers who show up at the tourny truly matter to you guys, or just the randomess and funtimes that can be experience?

Anyways. I think this thread needed a post, and I think I expressed what I am thinking right now.

N30N

Smash Apprentice
yeah well that depends on when everyone can make it, it wont start till after 4pm and it will run as long as it takes i guess?

im not sure exactly because we don't know numbers etc :/

so yeah. nothing final atm.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
There's a high chance that I want to come to this and will try to. But there is an equally high chance I won't be able to but I'll see what I can do.

Sloth

Smash Ace
3 confirmed. We are on a roll.

I will hate it if some people from Vic travel over, just to have the majority of the people suddenly unable to attend. Now that would suck for them.
But playing me would be worth it anyway :)

I am also starting to doubt if I can make it, which is a problem. I may be back in northern tasmania. I'll just see how things work out for now.

N30N

Smash Apprentice
cool too hear you spread the word sid

i need to go see that guy at EB games and see if he is still interested.

he sounded pretty amped about it last time.

and sloth. you are kidding right.....

-.-

len1

Smash Journeyman
Maybe we should do this over the holidays like early january sometime

Sloth

Smash Ace
Just a quick note Z. Instead of replying with a big post like usual :p

Goon = Cheap ^_^

len1

Smash Journeyman
i might actually be able to go now thanks to chooker asking my parents

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Hey fellas, its your favorite dancing fool hear, I wont be comming to this one as Christmas time is a really busy time at the bakery (production triples during December) so getting any time off during the festive season is not going to happen.

Soz guys, but if you ask Mikule nice enough while hes there he will do his own pelvic version of my dance :chuckle:

Sloth

Smash Ace
I wonder if it will even get close to your standards Adam :D

I want some confirms guys. Can anyone say they will 100% make it?
It is only like 2 weeks off now. And I want to know what is going on. If we should bother to hold it or not.

len1

Smash Journeyman
well i tink Chooker is definetly going and so is his girlfreind (and they are Most likely taking me and tom)

len1

Smash Journeyman
I am pretty sure you can confirm Chooker and Brigitte (i think thats how it is spelt) and i think they are bringing Me and Tommy

:( awwwww no phantasmo . all that pokemon training for nothing:(

so how many mainlanders are confirmed?

EDIT:

Gay arse laptop not displaying my post and making me type it again therefore double posting

Marche

Smash Apprentice
Well I now have a car, So I will defonetly be going. I will have to scum some money of pop though as Telstra hit me with a $240 bill today. I now have room for 4 People, So I will be taking Dino, Budgie, Monkey and there is room for another person. So you can choose who you travel with Len. =P

I will be heading down on the 8th, and I will be taking my Laptop and my Wii down. I will only have Wii sports though as this is taking all of my money. But maybe some video stores will have them in and we could rent a couple of them. Thats if they have them though.

I have till the 11th of work, so I dunno when I will be heading home. Will need accomodation for myself and people traveling with me. Floor will do, I dont mind. =P

Bah. You better make sure your there sloth. Or I will indeed cry.

N30N

Smash Apprentice
haha its all good

as far as im concerned boo2 is cancelled

the end.

i'll write a full report later. sorry for inconvenience, hope no one made any huge plans, though thats partly why its being cancelled.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
**** it, but this might be a blessing in disguise as you could reschedule so that other vics could come down, if you have it after commrads I will be able to make it.

Sloth

Smash Ace
What about early Jan adam?

I don't see having it close to comrades as a problem, as it is also good for practice.. for anyone who is actually going... :////////////// :O

Marche

Smash Apprentice
God **** it. After the trouble I went through to get off work... I think im gonna cry.

Well thats Lame.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Not sure whether to put this in the Tas thread or not.

But I'll post it here first.

I was speaking with neon today, and it turns out we will be able to host BoO2 in his garage. This means we can pretty much have the tournament when we like^^

It just needs a bit of a clean out and its good to go. Has enough room to host a small tournament, like BoO size.

So, I was thinking, how is early jan for everyone? We can actually have 2 tournies if people decided they are still coming down soon, but petrol is expensive. So up to you guys.

Just letting you know,we would like to hear some feedback. The more active the thread is, the more active we can be. :)

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Ok, the guys at work owe me some r&r so if I speak to them now theres a good chance I come down for a few days (as in 3-4 days, I'm already asking for the weekend when Commrads is on). This time I'll fly down :chuckle:

Top Bottom