• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boo’s Ass Game Reviews #1: Final Fantasy All The Bravest

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ah yes, Final Fantasy All The Bravest, a game that makes Final Fantasy II look like a masterpiece. A game that’s just one big excuse to waste your pay check on garbage. Let’s get to the meat!

First off, this game is tedious as hell. All you do is: Slide, die, wait two hours, repeat. No strategy at all. But wait! Can you change jobs? Can you get all the other Final Fantasy characters?
The first answer: No, you kinda just accumulate all the jobs from I, III, and V into one big party. Most of them are edited sprites of the job sprites from FFV to remove any references of the characters from that game. Such a shame, considering that game was really good.

The second answer: Yes, but, you gotta pay. $1.39 CAD for one character, and there’s 35 of them in all. In total, that makes $48.65 CAD or $37.85 USD. In my first play through of the game, some seven or eight years ago, the only characters I was able to get were Tifa and Setzer. And no, there were no slots because putting in the slots for Setzer was too much effort for this game. The other games took effort, not this one.

Thirdly, I’m just gonna go over some other things that are minor, but still gripes nonetheless:
1. Shinryu is a very rare random encounter in World 8 based on FF4, despite having first appeared in FF5 as one of two superbosses.
2. Battle with the Four Fiends doesn’t play when fighting the Four Fiends of FF4, instead it plays when fighting Golbez.
3. Music plays at the wrong time with the wrong enemies.
4. IGN gave this game -10/10 and told people to not buy it.
5. That last one wasn’t a gripe, just a fact.
6. This review’s over

Top Bottom