• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bombs, bombs and more bombs

Litt

Samus
Are bombs ever the best choice for edge-guarding any character?
Yes, bombs are useful for a lot of edgegaurds, even against samus, because the hitboxes run out of she tries to perfectly sweet spot witha bomb there, gets hit out of up b, then you can up tilt if you time it right

Morgue

Smash Cadet
Bombs for edgegaurding, I think, works for most characters who go low (i.e. Ganon/Marth). It's not even an option really, against any of the other high-tier characters; although, Samus is so floaty and her recovery is good, that leaving the stage to end a life isn't as much of an issue.

Morgue

Smash Cadet
Bombs for edgegaurding, I think, works for most characters who go low (i.e. Ganon/Marth). It's not even an option really, against any of the other high-tier characters; although, Samus is so floaty and her recovery is good, that leaving the stage to end a life isn't as much of an issue.

Top Bottom