• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomberman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Page

Smash Rookie
I wasn't able to find a bomberman thread, so I made one. I think that Bomberman is a very plausable addition for SSBB. He's a nintendo classic.
I would love to be able to kick bombs at people all day.

B-moves:

B - run or jump around and tap b to leave a trail of small, quick detonating bombs behind you.

down-B - Just like Link's down-B, you whip out a bomb that you can throw (or kick). Bomberman's bombs differ in that they don't explode on contact, but only after a certain amount of time passes or another bomb ignites it. Holding down-B charges the bomb and it becomes larger with a larger blast radius and more damage.

up-B - Throw a bomb in the air just like Yoshi's egg toss. These bombs do explode on contact.

over-B - Kicks a bomb that rolls across the floor until it falls off the map or hits someone. A kicked bomb would be a helpful edge-guarding move.

His A-moves would be a series of short range punches and kicks similar to Fox and Falco.

Any different suggestions for a Bomberman character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom