• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boise, Idaho smashers....

ronin899

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, sorry if I wasnt supposed to post this XD, but I am looking for any smashers in the boise area. Me and my bro would like to meet up with some people and play, because we know eachothers game too well XD. Im in meridian, so let me know where you are. My msn is ronin899@hotmail.com

The_Chexican

Smash Rookie
that's weird that there aren't more boise smashers. IF has more smashers on here than boise does and it's way smaller... btw, if you're ever on the east side of the state, drop a thread so you can play with me, BC, and yamer.

iSam

Smash Cadet
My mom lives in Meridian, and my dad lives in Idaho Falls, and I live in Moscow. Next time I'm planning on going to either of those places we'll have to set something up to play.

Top Bottom