• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boise, ID SSBU Tournament

5moof

Smash Rookie
Looking for members of the community in/near Boise ID.

I want to put together a 16 - 32 player bracket for a competition in the next few months. There are several Card Game Shops that are often open to hosting these events. If they aren't available I want to purchase a venue for a day so we could have a competitive tournament.

If there are enough people who are interested in participating I would be willing to organize the event.

Let me know what you think.

I have a few friends I know I could get to show up.

Any feedback is appreciated

Jokur

Smash Rookie
I’ve been looking for people to play with, I just moved to meridian on Saturday... Where I’m from there’s a huge smash scene so I am trying to find one here as well.

MaxwellHarris

Smash Rookie
I’d be in, and I could vouch for probably 5 or 6 other people. You should set this up

SkyFyreC

Smash Rookie
I am definitely down, and i can bring 3-4 others as well. Keep me updated!

Rekivari

Smash Rookie
I'm down. A friend and I were wondering if there was one here in Boise

Pokkidots

Smash Rookie
Definitely. Hope this thing gets off the ground, would love some local competition here.

ivean999

Smash Rookie
There is a Tournament at ABU on the 22nd (2 days from making this post) I won't be able to make it, but you should if you can

Top Bottom