• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Luig

Confused
I actually recently beat Zelda II, most recent game I've beat. It was a painful experience, and I didn't cheat at all. One of the worst games I've played through recently; the amount of idiot design decisions is truly baffling.

Luig

Confused
It's the only Zelda game in the entire series with lives, and they literally only exist to inconvenience you. In every single place EXCEPT the final dungeon, getting a game over after your three lives takes you all the way back to where zelda was sleeping, and you have to trek all the way back to where you were on the world map beforehand. They finally take mercy on you in the last one. The game has a total of SIX ONE UPS in the entire game, and you can only collect them once: they literally never respawn, ever. The game saves the state of this for some reason, despite not saving the state of the frickin boulders and spiders you have to break on the world map every single damn time you game over again. It also saves every p bag in the game, to make sure you can't collect them again, despite the fact that getting a game over removes all experience you had on you at the moment, making that p bag wasted if you get a game over before levelling up. You also don't get heart containers for beating dungeons, and I hate how the stupid blue iron knuckles that shoot sword beams at you, can literally walk through key doors while you can't, literally making you unable to him them while they can hit you At least the temple music slaps.

Top Bottom