• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Fourty eight. We're only missing a few people, and then all the 2015 originals will be back.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
I still see you all the time in the Social thread, but hey I'm here now too. Bandwagon yeet

wait, what social thread lmao? i haven't been active here for years

Page 1819, literally my 4th post on this site. Little did I know that this small decision to post in a forum game would change my life forever.
to send am message with less than 10 characters, hit the quote button. It'll add [{QUOTE][/QUOTE}]

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

to send am message with less than 10 characters, hit the quote button. It'll add [{QUOTE][/QUOTE}]
Yeah, I figured that out eventually.
Proud of you for graduating omar.
Thanks! Glad for it to be over, but at the same time I'm gonna kind of miss it. Met a lot of cool people from the classes I took there.

Luig

Confused
I just graduated high school.
It's really bittersweet, corona made it worse.
There were so many friends i had, that i hade known for over a decade, not even close ones, but people that would sit with me at lunch, that i'd do projects with, make small talk with, that were friendly to me, and we never got the chance to say goodbye for the last time.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Mods/Admins still frequent this place to the point where even getting to 100 can be a challenge, huh?

16 Bob-ombs.

Top Bottom