• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Luig

Confused
feels like it's been 15 years since i first stepped foot in this thread, god.... so many memories.
Turned 18 today, i remember joining smashboards right after i turned 13, this was the first thread i was active in, and where my internet journey started. I still talk to some friends that used to talk here. There are a lot of memories in these thousands of pages....

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Twenty two.
We can talk while we wait for the end.
I mostly just came to say I was on page 7777 though.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Twenty six
We've talked about this before, but I always forget: what page number were we on when we were actually active here? Must have been at least a few hundred, maybe a thousand pages ago.

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Twenty nine.
Was it really that long ago? It doesn't feel like it, but it must have been.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

I've been good. Just trying to figure out what I'm doing with my life currently. By the end of next week I'll have graduated with an AA degree from a community college.

Last edited:
Top Bottom