• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

Sate, boku no tān...hyaku-ichi (101)

This is the the day that the Lord has made! We made it to over 100, so let's be glad in it! Blueberry muffins and green tea for everybody!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

*sigh* Well, it was good while it lasted....hope y'all enjoyed your blueberry muffins and green tea.

Sate, iku zo...ni (2)
今日も生き延びることが出来た。

Last edited by a moderator:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
4 Jolteons.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Hey guys.

How's it going?
Hey, it's that mod that doesn't come here much these days. :p

Things are good. I've been thinking about making another poor life decision; translation: Twitter, because I'm already on the site quite a bit, might as well make an account.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Hey, it's that mod that doesn't come here much these days. :p

Things are good. I've been thinking about making another poor life decision; translation: Twitter, because I'm already on the site quite a bit, might as well make an account.
Twitter and Discord nuked my SmashBoards time you know. :p

Doing pretty good. Had a good birthday yesterday, and I recently tried out Moira in Overwatch. She's pretty dang fun.
Ah, nice! Happy belated birthday!

nbm

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Twitter and Discord nuked my SmashBoards time you know. :p
It's not like I go to any other threads on this site anyway. Besides, I might be able to talk to more people, so the benefits are there.
Plus, I can share my Odyssey clips including: dying a literal split-second after the moon spawns and that goddamn sheep.

D

Deleted member

13 atomic Bob-ombs

For those of y'all trying to beat that challenge where you have to amass 300,000 G, fox-trotting and crouching constantly can net one a decent amount of gold in a match (I got over 500 G in one match once). Of course, this is best done when playing alone.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

It's getting into my favorite time of the year in terms of weather conditions.
I'd rather not be burning outside but this is also the time of the year where the weather makes no sense.
Like, a couple days ago it was like 90 and today it's like... mid 50s. What the hell.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'd rather not be burning outside but this is also the time of the year where the weather makes no sense.
Like, a couple days ago it was like 90 and today it's like... mid 50s. What the hell.
It's usually a little more consistent and gradual here, I think. We've been going into the low 60s lately, but it's supposedly going to rise back up to the lower 70s later this week, before dropping into the 60s again.

I suppose I'll see how much temperatures change here a little more as December draws closer and closer.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
22 Octavias

It's usually a little more consistent and gradual here, I think. We've been going into the low 60s lately, but it's supposedly going to rise back up to the lower 70s later this week, before dropping into the 60s again.

I suppose I'll see how much temperatures change here a little more as December draws closer and closer.
It's ****ing Texas. The weather is so inconsistent. California is less hellish with its weather.

Also, you can bet I'm gonna ask this: episode progress if it was possible?

Top Bottom