• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

Ni-jū-san (23)
Yes-yes, y'all! Nighttime has come; I've straightened out my :4bayonetta2: suit and ready to give out candy to the young'uns before I eat it all.

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

San-jū-shichi (37)

Not a single trick-or-treater came by my place tonight. Those kids must act like they never saw a 56-year-old woman in a :4bayonetta2: suit before. Not that I'm disappointed; more candy for me.

Sayonara :kirby:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Not a single trick-or-treater came by my place tonight. Those kids must act like they never saw a 56-year-old woman in a :4bayonetta2: suit before. Not that I'm disappointed; more candy for me.
We only had nine people come by. Lot of other places weren't getting much either from what we've heard.

Eh, guess this is what to expect when Halloween falls on a weekday.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

We actually got lots of trick or treaters this year (more than last year for sure, which amounted to about five small groups. There were more visits, often in bigger groups, this time). Was fun, especially because we put a lot of effort in decorating the outside of our house.

I guess having a lot of visible lighting around the house paid off.

D

Deleted member

Bother...looks like we gotta start over again, don't we?

死に体奴は前に出ろ.
1 senior citizen woman waking up at sunset still wearing a :4bayonetta2: suit

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
I like November. I like Thanksgiving.

It's sad to see Thanksgiving get squished here in the States between the prestige of Halloween and Christmas...

Last edited:
Top Bottom