• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Because they have so many problems it's not even funny!

First off their owner is a total jerk. Then there's the history of even some of their best players doing stupid things. Michael Irvin for example was caught hanging around strippers in his hotel room, and more notable in recent time is Ezekiel Elliot who's been suspended for some kind of sex crime that he's trying to get himself out of.

It's not just me either. Research shows that the Cowboys are the most hated team in the NFL. That's right. They're more hated than the Patriots, who even between them and the Cowboys are the Chicago Bears.

But the worst part is I can't even talk **** about their defense anymore. Like it or not, it's greatly improved.
My own thoughts:

First point with Jerry Jones: I totally agree.

Second point: Yeah, I'm not a fan of a few of their players, either.

The third point though, with them being more hated than NE...what's your source? Because the sources I've seen show that NE now edges out Dallas as the most hated team, with Dallas falling to 2nd most hated, not first. Take a look: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18587291/poll-shows-new-england-patriots-most-disliked-team-nfl
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_13017.pdf Pay special attention to page 3 of this pdf document I found online concerning the actual poll results. I'm not saying that the Cowboys don't deserve the hate. Rather, another team in the league now edges them out as the most hated (the Patriots, obviously).

With the defense, I don't really mind that it's more viable, so as long as it doesn't become overpowered.

nbm

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
30 though most Ravens fans hate 2 Teams.. Steelers and the Colts.. Steelers are obvious and Colts are because of betrayal..

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
30 though most Ravens fans hate 2 Teams.. Steelers and the Colts.. Steelers are obvious and Colts are because of betrayal..
I'm an oddity because I mildly like the Colts. It's due to Peyton Manning's awesome personality and the legacy he left with Indy. He's not there anymore and hasn't been for a while, but I still don't mind the Colts at all, tbh.

nbm

Top Bottom