• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

I'm seeing a few nice Starlight Glimmer avatars around here. More reminders that I need to catch up and see the season finale asap. :p

On a related note though, I did just finish catching up on something else; it took me years to catch up with them, but as of tonight, I have finally seen all of the Harry Potter films.

Happy belated Birthday!
btw, neither Glimmer's nor my avatar is from the finale. It's actually an episode several back from that one.

Luig

Confused
I had a few extra dollars left in my steam wallet so i got some dirt cheap items and stuff that i didn't have at the tf2 steam marketplace
yay virtual items

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

btw, neither Glimmer's nor my avatar is from the finale. It's actually an episode several back from that one.
I'm aware, but I know she has quite a big role in the finale. :p

Congrats. Which HP film ended up being your fav?
It's very hard for me to say, although the final film had some very powerful moments, I'll say that.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
It's very hard for me to say, although the final film had some very powerful moments, I'll say that.
Deathly Hallows 2 is indeed amazing.
I haven't seen all of the films...but I have read all the books. If I ranked all the books, it would go:

1. Prisoner of Azkaban (<3 <3 <3)
2. Deathly Hallows
3. Order of the Phoenix
4. Chamber of Secrets
5. Philosopher's Stone
6. Half Blood Prince
7. Goblet of Fire (overrated?)

Haven't read Cursed Child yet

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
We now see the Sanctuary, the base of the Saviors.

Daryl is imprisoned, and in a way that he will break and maybe even join the Saviors, and we see the guilt in him with that picture of Glenn Dwight handed to him. He knew he screwed up with that, and that was what made us see some emotion in him. Also, he should have realized that escape isn't as easy as you would think...

But enough about Daryl. For this episode, the biggest focus was on Dwight. He says he is loyal to Negan, and it shows in his actions. But then... You can sort of tell that his loyalties aren't entirely with Negan, which can definitely be seen after the story the latter told Daryl. And as the escaped Savior alluded, the Sanctuary does not seem as peaceful and harmonious as Negan led on. Dwight seemed that he knew he was right, and yet, nobody stood up for themselves without getting themselves killed.

Last edited:

Suzie

The Epitome of an Unparalleled Knight
Hay, nice to meet you too! C:

437 bob-ombs

Last edited:

Ezlo

Smash Cadet

Sorry I wasn't here yesterday guys. Lots on my plate and I fell asleep early.
Suzie Suzie hey! How's life?
wow, I missed a LOT.

Ezlo

Smash Cadet
also
that was a terrible joke :drfacepalm:

Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs I've been doing a'ight, though yesterday I slept the moment I got home 'cause stress. Today I am super well rested, though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom