• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
44 bob-ombs

heh get with the times old man. collapse hasn't worked for almost a year now.

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
46 people.
oh hey person I've never seen before. nice to meet ya.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
56 bob-ombs

not available right now but i will be home all week this week cuz its reading week. P PATH O__o
My hopes...

My dreams...

Crushed in an instant...

Edit: let me know whenever you're free to netplay some melee with me, if I'm home I'm usually down to play :D

PATH! :D

It's been way too long. How have you been?
HAII. I have been well! Yourself?

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

For the most part I've been doing pretty good.

Also, I don't think you were here to see my slight name change when it originally happened. :p
There was a number after your username, wasn't there? If I recall correctly... if that was it I might have been here.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

70 PATH wasn't here to see mine either lol though mine is more of a noticeable change :p
For some reason I didn't think about that...I've almost completely forgotten you ever had that username that involved a single underscore in the first place. :lol: (not saying what the full username is so we can see if Path can actually guess or remember it correctly lol) I'm far more used to seeing "Arrow of Light" or a pony name.

There was a number after your username, wasn't there? If I recall correctly... if that was it I might have been here.
It was a 47 to be specific, so yes.

It's only a slight alteration but I think it's much nicer this way.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
47 was the number :p

Do you know what my username was back then :p
ummm ummmm it had zelda in it I think... was it zeldamaster? I think I was there for that name change... or did it have something to do with ponies... @-@ Don't remember the underscore phantoms is referring to tho

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
ummm ummmm it had zelda in it I think... was it zeldamaster? I think I was there for that name change... or did it have something to do with ponies... @-@ Don't remember the underscore phantoms is referring to tho
Eeyup lol well Zeldamaster_1.. I couldn't use the username without the _1 because that name was already taken :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom