• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
219 "Super Secret" Bases

How does it look?

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms
So I just finished watching Soul Eater...
While the series is greatness for the most part, the ending could highly damage your opinion on the show. I'm not gonna say any because of spoilers of course, but let's just say it's pretty...complicated and unrealistic.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Oh how I just love having an ingrown toenail and a plantar wart at the same time. It's definitely not aggravating and irritating having to handle something like this at all. Not. At. All.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Haven't had that wart thing before, but I have had an ingrown toenail and I know those are painful as **** and irritating to deal with. I can't imagine having to deal with some kind of wart on top of something as bad as that already... good luck in ridding yourself of them.

So I just finished watching Soul Eater...
While the series is greatness for the most part, the ending could highly damage your opinion on the show. I'm not gonna say any because of spoilers of course, but let's just say it's pretty...complicated and unrealistic.
Hmm. We'll see when I finish it, I suppose.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

The toenail and the wart that nobody knows what the **** it even is are not at their worst right now but I need to take care of them before they get that bad. The toenail can be agonizing to deal with and I have no idea how bad the wart can get since I've only known about it for a little over an hour.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

The toenail and the wart that nobody knows what the **** it even is are not at their worst right now but I need to take care of them before they get that bad. The toenail can be agonizing to deal with and I have no idea how bad the wart can get since I've only known about it for a little over an hour.
When I had ingrown toenails, soaking them in epsom salt filled water every day helped soften the nail and the skin. This gave the nail a greater chance of growing past the toenail, instead of growing into the toe any more than it already had. Also, making sure you don't cut the nail too short will aid you in getting rid of this ingrown toenail. Hopefully this helps ya.

With the wart problem, it's been so long since I've had a toe wart, so I don't have any ideas on that note.

Even with the ending though, Soul Eater is still a solid anime! I like the manga ending a lot more, though...

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
247 Pegasus ponies

They (the foot doctor) will be numbing your foot with three needles iirc but the removal for the nail won't hurt at all but you may want to look away during the procedure when they're cutting deep into the nail..

Last edited:

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
478 mental projections I deeply regret thinking about

Hope your foot at least gets better Viridi.

EDIT: **** **** **** I ****ed up I'm tired... Sorry...

Last edited:
Top Bottom