• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I tend to enjoy reaction videos.

It's interesting (and often hilarious) to see how other people blindly react to stuff like that.
Same here.

And when it comes to Smash reveals, I like tosee those who played the games they're from.

Maximillian INSTANTLY recognizing the FF7 opening theme or a few YouTubers guessing Bayonetta with her voice alone are among my favorites.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Same here.

And when it comes to Smash reveals, I like tosee those who played the gMes they're from.

Maximillian INSTANTLY recognizing the FF7 opening theme or a few YouTubers guessing Bayonetta with her voice alone are among my favorites.
Those are pretty good ones. One of my favorites though is one who was watching the Greninja/Charizard trailer with a friend and started screaming "MEWTWO" in hype, then being dumbfounded and yet, still satisfied when it turned out to be Greninja.

I've watched some Gravity Falls reaction vids from time to time too, of the much bigger stuff...

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Finnaly decided to stop being lazy and got my ingredients up in mh4u.
progress.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

Those are pretty good ones. One of my favorites though is one who was watching the Greninja/Charizard trailer with a friend and started screaming "MEWTWO" in hype, then being dumbfounded and yet, still satisfied when it turned out to be Greninja.

I've watched some Gravity Falls reaction vids from time to time too, of the much bigger stuff...
Classic.
Btw, you're welcome.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
For whatever reason, reaction videos don't really interest me. Same with Lets Plays. I don't know why but I don't enjoy them.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Classic.
Btw, you're welcome.
You should probably spoil that video with a disclaimer. It might count as censor dodging otherwise.

For whatever reason, reaction videos don't really interest me. Same with Lets Plays. I don't know why but I don't enjoy them.
Everyone likes different things.

I just enjoy them because I like to see how other people react to stuff for the first time. For that reason I typically prefer blind LPs.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
303 bob-ombs

I stopped caring about reaction videos significantly recently. The first time stumbling across one that has some dude crapping his self over his own hype is hilarious sure but now all of them don't seem genuine to me. like its rehearsed and fake hype. just loses the appeal for me.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

...When I first saw the trailer, I immediately knew that was Greninja as soon as it charged the move.

BECAUSE IT'S F***IN' WATER SHURIKEN.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Let's Players all depend on me. Most I don't care for, and then there's others I fully enjoy (particularly those who try to offer some substance and not just screaming and memes).
Reactions videos though I will never understand the purpose of. All I'm doing is watching is a guy watching a video (Which why bother when I can watch it myself?). And half the time it's either canned "hyped" where let's face it no one in their life reacted like such, and then the other half it's just staring at the freaking video offering nothing and doing nothing.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
308 bob-ombs

Exactly what it is. It's selling out. I mean I don't have a problem when people promote themselves as long as their content has good quality and is kept fresh. However all these new reaction videos are just a cheap money grab tactic.

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

Maximillian Dood has the best react videos and not just reacting to videos but reacting to mystery sodas. xD

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
But they included water splashing sound effects with it.
I will concede though that the webbing was missing from Greninja's fingers, so it could've looked like Mewtwo's hand (they'd look exactly like his if the ends of the digits were larger spheres).

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

It just shows how many people didn't play Pokemon X/Y. I also knew it was Greninja straight away once he charged up the Water Shuriken but the way Sakurai revealed him really did teased at Mewtwo returning, which he eventually did. Might've been intentional. xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom