• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
43 Violets wielding crowbars.

Violet has gone from a vampire to a Mafia member, so who deserves to get whacked by Little Miss Disappear?

Blayze

Smash Rookie
45 Wub-a-lub-a-dub-dubs!

"What *buuurp* is this? S-s-some kind of alternate r-reality where Disney makes te-*buuurp*-rrible movies?"

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
N-N-N-No, y-you don't.... :c
Yes I do :smirk: you are a vampire version of myself and therefore I know what will work :p

Also my phone keeps on connecting to my college's connection and is getting annoying because I'm in an area that doesn't have a good connection.. :ohwell:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
because you are little more than an annoying pest serving to only bring discomfort to my mind everytime you bring about

in other words, i utterly hate you, i think that's good reason enough
It's always about YOU, isn't it? :urg:

Yes I do :smirk: you are a vampire version of myself and therefore I know what will work :p

Also my phone keeps on connecting to my college's connection and is getting annoying because I'm in an area that doesn't have a good connection.. :ohwell:
N-N-No.......you.....don't.....

Just.....just leave me alone....

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
considering your asking me why i think you deserve to be in pain. . . ya, what else did you expect
That......that's so selfish of you.

I always thought of you as someone who wasn't...well, selfish. But.....wanting me in pain because YOU HATE ME?!

I......I simply can't believe it.....

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
That......that's so selfish of you.

I always thought of you as someone who wasn't...well, selfish. But.....wanting me in pain because YOU HATE ME?!

I......I simply can't believe it.....

. . . i've told you that, multiple times, that i hated you, why its coming as a surprise is surprising in it's self

also i don't really think wishing another person in pain because you hate them counts as selfish

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
. . . i've told you that, multiple times, that i hated you, why its coming as a surprise is surprising in it's self
I knew that, it's the fact that you want me in pain that shocks me.

also i don't really think wishing another person in pain because you hate them counts as selfish
SELFISH, adjective
(of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.​

It kinda does, by definition. :glare:

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I knew that, it's the fact that you want me in pain that shocks me.

SELFISH, adjective
(of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.​

It kinda does, by definition. :glare:

no i've told you i wished you were in pain multiple times too

and ya, seems so,
alright i'm selfish that i wish your in pain, big deal

Top Bottom