• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I guess I just kinda lucked out on the Cave of Ordeals since I had max hearts by then.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, if they're good ones then I'm glad to hear it.

I was pretty bad at combat on my first few attempts. So that didn't help me either.

Darknuts were easy in both WW and TP imo.

I didn't mind the arrow lose you could just dupe the bobklins and steal the Arrows they fire at you lol
Well that's true, lol

I honestly don't find them very difficult in either game. But fighting them in a group? That's another story.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

161 but one of the funniest things would be when the enemies in WW start fighting each other. It's just hilarious :laugh:
I'll be honest, I sometimes go to places like Shark Island and never attack or pull out any items and just watch them kill each other.

(of course I have to at least get the darknut's armor off for them to hurt each other, but that's it)

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
170 Bob-ombs
If this weather keeps up, tonight will be the perfect atmosphere to work on my little story.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
173 Bob-ombs
In summer, it's pretty much always hot. But it's raining tonight.

Last edited:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

You guys ever look back on reeally old profile pics and wonder WhyTF you chose that?

I'm going through a freakin existential crisis looking at mine. Like I had that Fake Crash guy from the Crash Bandicoot series with the bushy eyes and buck teeth.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well best of luck to you with the story. I definitely would like to hear more about it once you've gotten some progress with it.

You guys ever look back on reeally old profile pics and wonder WhyTF you chose that?

I'm going through a freakin existential crisis looking at mine
Not really.

Except for maybe one pic of Sara from the Land Before Time that I used in my earliest months here, thought I could've used a better picture than I did.

Apart from that I don't regret using any of my avatars.

Last edited:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

Mine just show a strange progression of character interests. I went from an alternate dimension bandicoot to an evil twin child to trailer trash finally to a vampire.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
*I wake up* Tough luck Uni, maybe next time. Tomorrow's another day. *teleports*

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ah, I thought you may have been doing it on the PC in the first place. The old fashioned way instead, eh? Nice.

Mine just show a strange progression of character interests. I went from an alternate dimension bandicoot to an evil twin child to trailer trash finally to a vampire.
That's basically what my avatars were always like, with very little consistency. Until June last year, that is.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Although I'm honestly starting to run out of good ideas and interests in Pony avatars. Sooner or later they may only be an occasional sight from me, and I might use a bigger variety of pictures more often.

Top Bottom