• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Especially at the end of the Cave of Ordeals.

Though at least they don't have bat powers in that game. That'd be a nightmare.

I think it is for the most part, though the final boss is kind of a let down in gameplay, in my opinion.
Ah yes the cave of Ordeals.. what fun :lol:

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Still not sure what I'd change my username to if I had Premium. I'd probably have to try out several. I already have some ideas to work off of, though.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

You'd have to be pretty careful about your decision depending on how long you would get it for.

Ah yes the cave of Ordeals.. what fun :lol:
My least favorite floors apart from the Darknut ones?

The ice stages. The Chilfos defend themselves with ease and throw their weapons at you almost non-stop, not to mention the giant Freezards sitting against the walls of the tiny rooms.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
125 I'd get Premium for the year, I'm pretty sure.

Cave of Ordeals wasn't as challenging or fun as Wind Waker's equivalent, IMO.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Although I prefer the Savage Labyrinth from WW, I personally think the Cave of Ordeals is the more difficult of the two. Though I found TP more challenging than I do WW, for the most part anyway.

They're both ridiculously long and dangerous so both they tend to take a tole on your health at some point.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I don't remember the Cave of Ordeals troubling me, since I did it only after I'd done everything else IIRC. Though I never did go back and do the harder version after I heard about it.
Savage Labyrinth was tough because of the floors with several Darknuts ambushing you and ReDeads freezing you with Keese and the like running around.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

You'd have to be pretty careful about your decision depending on how long you would get it for.

My least favorite floors apart from the Darknut ones?

The ice stages. The Chilfos defend themselves with ease and throw their weapons at you almost non-stop, not to mention the giant Freezards sitting against the walls of the tiny rooms.
The best part imo was sniping what you could snipe :lol: I loved using the bow because of how accurate my aim is with it.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I personally find the Darknuts of Twilight Princess to be a lot harder to fight. Even if the ones in WW run much faster once stripped of their armor. The Redeads are a pain, though. TP's are easier to deal with in Wolf Link form or with the Ball and Chain, then they're a push over. The Poes in Wind Waker are also a pain to fight, especially when Moblins are nearby as well.

The harder version of the Cave of Ordeals only has a few floors changed. Some Bokoblins are replaced with the red type that has more health and other floors have more enemies than they did before, including one room that has eight Chilfos.

The last floor has four darknuts.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I could never forget it. Or how happy I was after finally finishing it, same goes for the Savage Labyrinth.

The best part imo was sniping what you could snipe :lol: I loved using the bow because of how accurate my aim is with it.
I'd use the Clawshot sometimes too to drag small enemies up to the balcony or kill the weakest ones, conserving my arrows for stronger ones.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Darknuts were easy in both WW and TP imo.

I could never forget it. Or how happy I was after finally finishing it, same goes for the Savage Labyrinth.

I'd use the Clawshot sometimes too to drag small enemies up to the balcony or kill the weakest ones, conserving my arrows for stronger ones.
I didn't mind the arrow lose you could just dupe the bobklins and steal the Arrows they fire at you lol

Top Bottom