• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Remember that most of us probably wouldn't be here counting if it weren't for him in the first place.

Count to celebrate what was, not to mourn what could have been.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm surprised he didn't have any lines in the dream :p
Well he did yell in excitement once I think.

I honestly didn't see it coming, though I did think when I saw him with a horn *It'd have been funnier if he was an alicorn.* and, well it happened. But I didn't really expect him to transform into a princess.
Perhaps being a Unicorn (or Alicorn) has been a secret desire of Big Mac's for some time...but being a princess? I can imagine AJ had a long talk with her brother about that after the dream was over.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You guys got over that quick
I didn't :crying:

Humanity lost one of the most generous and hard-working men it had. How can I NOT be broken by it?

But I also believe the best way to honor him would be to take our favorite Nintendo game(s) and have fun.

I'm sure that's what he would want us to do.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I-I dunno if I can get through it.

I mean, whenever a member of my family died, they were always trying to recomfort each other, but whenever it comes to gaming, they simply insult my passion for it and believe that people like me are disgusting and will cause humanity's downfall. (Come to think of it, my family insults me for tons of reasons lately....)

I need a physical shoulder (that isn't mine) to cry on right now... :crying:

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter

I-I dunno if I can get through it.

I mean, whenever a member of my family died, they were always trying to recomfort each other, but whenever it comes to gaming, they simply insult my passion for it and believe that people like me are disgusting and will cause humanity's downfall. (Come to think of it, my family insults me for tons of reasons lately....)

I need a physical shoulder (that isn't mine) to cry on right now... :crying:
The way Nintendo handles PR really makes the whole team feel like part of the family. Least, that's why I feel I'm as hurt by this as much as I am.

Top Bottom