• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Ok let me know when she wants to evolve it. I'll be on for a while..
Alright, she'll do it now.

I guess she wants to know if you want of these, in payment for evolving the Slurpuff, ( or just want one at all )?
All these have 5 IVs
Treecko
Eevee Male, with Hidden Ability
Ralts Male, with Hidden Ability
Trapinch

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
56 ponies

Alright, she'll do it now.

I guess she wants to know if you want of these, in payment for evolving the Slurpuff, ( or just want one at all )?
All these have 5 IVs
Treecko
Eevee Male, with Hidden Ability
Ralts Male, with Hidden Ability
Trapinch
its ok lol she doesn't have to give me anything..
Also had my first bout with Mewtwo in FG 2-0 victory :p

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

Np let me know if she wants to trade evolve another Pokemon or battle with either Sm4sh or pokemon
She'd like to Smash, but lunch may or may not be soon for us ( our house is unpredictable, lol. ) She'd like to wait till after that if it's alright. Shouldn't be too long.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

She'd like to Smash, but lunch may or may not be soon for us ( our house is unpredictable, lol. ) She'd like to wait till after that if it's alright. Shouldn't be too long.
I'll be waiting lol. I'm staying at college until my brother is done with a drivers test which starts at 2 eastern time :p

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
We've had lunch as early as 11:00 and as late 1:00 before ( it being that late is rare, though. ) It's 11:30 right now.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
82 give me a few I've been fighting against a Pikachu and my game failed to realize that i HIT X then up b and should have recovered :glare: (didn't do a second jump prior..)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
no i jumped then hit up b I know the timing and it would have been enough to get me back to the ledge..

also Jay I'm ready I'll set up a room Customs will be on :p

Top Bottom