• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Crazyiness. That's what.

Not Social thread levels of insanity, but it comes pretty close. Makes sense considering this thread has always partially served as a good forum games social.

Last edited:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

Well now I just feel like a jerk for that 199 snipe.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Should of figured i guess
I've been gone too long
The only things you missed was an overflow of new mods and a couple leaving (specifically Xiroey and Frostwraith). But apart from that nothing has changed.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah Frostwraith resigned from being a mod in December due to something going on IRL. He was on a bit of partial hiatus for a while after that but still visits the Sm4sh social thread often. And here on occasion, just to help raise the count a bit.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

And it's depressing really. I mean sure, I guess Hokori is similar to him, but it's not the same.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

You didn't miss too much else aside from the forum games getting a few new regulars.

No bets happened while you were gone either. I think a few people bet on occasion but only by themselves with no competition, thus no punishment for losing.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

It especially didn't help with the majority of mods coming here at one point were Liberation, BigAxle, and the occasional everyone else.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

That's true, nobody else really has a similar style that frosty had, he'll be missed in our hearts

You didn't miss too much else aside from the forum games getting a few new regulars.

No bets happened while you were gone either. I think a few people bet on occasion but only by themselves with no competition, thus no punishment for losing.
Man
Your all cowards without me here
How do any of you sleep at night

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Frequent as he was, he was by far the most entertaining enemy against our cause.

It especially didn't help with the majority of mods coming here at one point were Liberation, BigAxle, and the occasional everyone else.
Erm....you know Liberation and BigAxle are one and the same, right?

That's true, nobody else really has a similar style that frosty had, he'll be missed in our hearts

Man
Your all cowards without me here
How do any of you sleep at night
I'm always a coward though. I thought you would've remembered that.

Also, there was one other thing I forgot to mention: Cyanide made a thread where normal users and mods have to count while premium users try to stop them.

Last edited:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
23(?)

Yeah, I like my avatars too much to risk having them turn into... things. It's midnight I can't talk.

And I made that bob-omb thread to keep things fresh. Maybe have it be a side-project, idk. I'm keeping out of that count for a bit though.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Simple. With the comfort that I'll still be the same as I was before.
an doll used by pokemon, which the opposing pokemon throw everything at you (fire, electricity, blasts, body slams death lasers) so your summoner can avoid a little bit of damage while your at wit end
Gee must be a satisfying career
19 bob-ombs

I made a bet today. That's enough for me!
And because of that, your the only one i can treat as a equal here

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

an doll used by pokemon, which the opposing pokemon throw everything at you (fire, electricity, blasts, body slams death lasers) so your summoner can avoid a little bit of damage while your at wit end
Well it's better than going around with some avatar forced upon me.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

But he always remains intact and completely unharmed from those attacks. And he gets bragging rights about his invincibility.

Sounds pretty satisfying to me.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
30 bob-ombs
And because of that, your the only one i can treat as a equal here
Hurr, some people think us hardcore gamblers as masochistic morons ....

I on the other hand do it because I'm a masochistic moron with pride. :shades:

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I'm always a coward though. I thought you would've remembered that.

Also, there was one other thing I forgot to mention: Cyanide made a thread where normal users and mods have to count while premium users try to stop them.
I do remember that
It's you who have forgotten that i tease/poke at that fact every chance i get

And i seen that, I've also lurked in there a bit though not too much, it seems to be a bit out of the way, if thats possible around here
22 bob-ombs

I have a question. Who was F-steak?
That's an nickname i call bigaxle/liberation,as for its orgin i think its something from persona

But he always remains intact and completely unharmed from those attacks. And he gets bragging rights about his invincibility.

Sounds pretty satisfying to me.
*Clap* *clap*
You win there mate
30 bob-ombs

Hurr, some people think us hardcore gamblers as masochistic morons ....

I on the other hand do it because I'm a masochistic moron with pride. :shades:
Same here mate
Cheers

Top Bottom