• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Omni"? Never hear of ya.
Ah well, might as well check another one off the "List of mods I'd never see."
what you say?
Assuming you're referring to the "bet" thing, long story short we just guess on which mod will come here. Losers change their avis for the week, and winners (along with said mod) get to pick them.

So who all made a bet? 2 bob-ombs
I think dimensionsword did.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
3 Bob-ombs.
Well, IIRC, as long as someone (even if it's just one person) bets, it still counts.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
4 Bob-ombs.
What?! But no one else bet, so it shouldn't have started. That's not how bets work.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
5 Bob-ombs.
4 Bob-ombs.
What?! But no one else bet, so it shouldn't have started.
When someone bets, they're on the board. And the bet starts.
If it helps, Omni doesn't seem to be coming back. So you're good till another mod comes around. And if they don't either, you're go scot-free.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
6 Bob-ombs.
5 Bob-ombs.

When someone bets, they're on the board. And the bet starts.
If it helps, Omni doesn't seem to be coming back. So you're good till another mod comes around. And if they don't either, you're go scot-free.
But that's not a bet. That's like someone saying 'I bet ten dollars this person will win the race', and nobody bets on it. Then, the person loses the race and everyone comes up to him and tells him to pay up. Besides, even if that was betting, it would still be completely unfair. What if i had won? Who's avatar would I have changed? Nobody else had bet, so I wouldn't get any reward, just punishment.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
But that's not a bet. That's like someone saying 'I bet ten dollars this person will win the race', and nobody bets on it. Then, the person loses the race and everyone comes up to him and tells him to pay up. Besides, even if that was betting, it would still be completely unfair. What if i had won? Who's avatar would I have changed? Nobody else had bet, so I wouldn't get any reward, just punishment.
Well, look here's what I'll do.
Since you did bet earlier than what we usually do (36 as opposed to 50), I'll call it void.

Though you do have me thinking. I'll have to reconsider the rules.
BRB...

Top Bottom