• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
When was the last time one of us accurately predicted which mod will post? It seems we never predict correctly.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
When was the last time one of us accurately predicted which mod will post? It seems we never predict correctly.
The last time was Path predicting IsamR right (with possibly the fastest win we've had) and that was not too long ago.
See, one big thing about the bet is that we always get those dark horse mods (or, ones we never get right).
Sure, we can predict. But there's always that one mod that comes right out of nowhere and surprises us (like when we saw Mic, who rarely comes by).

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Dang it Frost!
I can't hate you correctly with a Monty Python sketch!

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
64 Bawb-awmbs.

No, the fishtank incident is why we don't let Lonekonwolf order the pizza anymore.
I'm referring to the Marill incident (Or was that the reason why he doesn't...).

Oh that's what it was. I think we've mixed up some of the labels (again).
Though, I still feel bad for that pizza guy. All he did just just come in on time. Lonekon didn't have to go after him like that.
I swear, it's those "wolf" instincts he has. I think it's finally gotten into his head. I, for one, blame the coffee. That stuff is bad news.
not my fault the guy came around with a bunny hood mate (dam Easter), I don't deal with bunnies and chickens and you know that, that's when they kick in.

any who been a couple of days thanks to my computer crashing down, what I miss
2 bob-ombs

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
not my fault the guy came around with a bunny hood mate, I don't deal with bunnies and chickens and you know that, that's when they kick in.
Still, we could've solved it like gentlemen.
Heck, I'm a sentient plush toy bent on world domination.
And even I know not to hurt people with bunny hoods.

And besides, Metalbro and Path were chickens at one point. And you didn't go after them (Though I did hear growling...).

any who been a couple of days thanks to my computer crashing down, what I miss
Well, as you saw.
We got Dorabro back. And that's always a good thing.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Still, we could've solved it like gentlemen.
Heck, I'm a sentient plush toy bent on world domination.
And even I know not to hurt people with bunny hoods.
instincts mate, that what separates me from an sentient plush toy.
my hunting instincts always take advantage whenever I see certain small critters and foxes.
And besides, Metalbro and Path were chickens at one point. And you didn't go after them (Though I did hear growling...).
and zero too, I almost riped his head off before being pounded to the ground. that mostly calmed me for a few days.

Well, as you saw.
We got Dorabro back. And that's always a good thing.
yes, this week is going to be great.

Last edited:
Top Bottom