• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
50 bets are now up.

Though, the plan isn't going as well as I expected. I'm still waiting on King with those donuts.
...What? Donuts are a vital part of any evil plan.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
64 Bawb-awmbs.
You mean the incident involving the giant fishtank?

I thought we agreed to just see how things went without the Oath for only a little while after that.
No, the fishtank incident is why we don't let Lonekonwolf order the pizza anymore.
I'm referring to the Marill incident (Or was that the reason why he doesn't...).

In any case, that oath is bad news. I still think we should just drop it.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
64 Bawb-awmbs.

No, the fishtank incident is why we don't let Lonekonwolf order the pizza anymore.
I'm referring to the Marill incident (Or was that the reason why he doesn't...).

In any case, that oath is bad news. I still think we should just drop it.
Oh jeez, the Marill incident. I was hoping that I would never think of that one again. It's the reason why DoraMetalbro stopped fighting against living furniture.

Ah well. Maybe we should get a new Oath?

65 Bawb-awmbs.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
66 Bawb-awmbs.
Oh jeez, the Marill incident. I was hoping that I would never think of that one again. It's the reason why DoraMetalbro stopped fighting against living furniture.
Oh that's what it was. I think we've mixed up some of the labels (again).
Though, I still feel bad for that pizza guy. All he did just just come in on time. Lonekon didn't have to go after him like that.
I swear, it's those "wolf" instincts he has. I think it's finally gotten into his head. I, for one, blame the coffee. That stuff is bad news.

Ah well. Maybe we should get a new Oath?
I dunno, the last oath was by Frost. Can't beat that poetry. We could ask Mari, she knows his style better than any of us.
Though, we did remember to take him off the members list right? So he couldn't look into our plans, right?
Wait...

Last edited:
Top Bottom