• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, the man has finally returned hasn't he? Great.
I knew the day of Apocalypse would happen, but I didn't think it would be this early.
Oh well, when life gives you lemons...

Whats this commotion about bets?
Well, you see...
We have this new thing where we bet on which mods with screw us over.
Losers have their avatar changed for the week, winners (including said mod) get to pick said avatars.
This has been around for a while actually.

Just curious, it's been a while since I checked this thread.
Well, quite a bit has changed.
Here's a list of them:
I've ditched the "gift" thing as I felt it was rather pointless. So yes, past me which made that stupid rant (as well as Aerodrome) was right after all.
Xivii appeared at one point. And has yet to come again. He's like a ninja that way. Though he has this "like" streak over at our dead Social Forum. It's still continuing (I think).
I'm now a plush toy of doom.
I failed to revive another thread which is like this one but the roles are reversed. Though we all agreed it was better this way.
CliffJumper, Blaziken, and Entro have joined us, as well as N3ON and IsamR.
Also Mic_128. Though he's all right.
Xeylode is a mod again. We learned that the hard way.
I now call Frostwraith "Frosty". Though "The Betrayer" is a close second.
I was Barney for a week.
Metalbro was Dora for a week. We call him "Dorabro" and wish to revive said nickname.
Lonekon's sister comes here every now and then. Which gave us the nickname "Konnie". Much to Konnie's dismay.
I still can't post less for the life of me. Though I think I've gotten better in posting. Not by much though. Apparently my biggest weakness is tagging.
I haven't seen Zero in forever, as well as Aerodrome. Though knowing me I tend to be wrong so...

...And this is just off the top of my head. You've missed quite a bit bub.

4 lemons.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back. Get mad! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see Life's manager! Make Life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!" Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down, with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

5 Engineers and rants about lemons from an awesome video game.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back. Get mad! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see Life's manager! Make Life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!" Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down, with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

5 Engineers and rants about lemons from an awesome video game.
More like "when freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!"

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't get it. Is it from a game? Maybe with an angel called "Kid Icarus"?
2 Freaky Alien Lemons.

Top Bottom