• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
More than 4 answers to @ Frostwraith Frostwraith challenge.
In the order he put them in.
  1. (Zelda/Hydlide)
  2. (Star Wars. Or Smash Bros if you count the Beam Sword)
  3. (Mario/Smashboards: Bob-ombs are from Mario, but the number 200 refers to this thread.)
  4. (Castlevania/Kid Icarus) - Guess it could be from both series, but I wasn't thinking on anything in particular when I added this item.
  5. (Fire Emblem)
  6. (Honestly don't know. But I know it's an anime.) - Yes, it's from an anime series.
  7. (Fairy Tail)
  8. ( I think it's anime-related. But there's also a MK character called Tanya. Is that her?).
  9. (Smashboards: the casual term for a mod's powers) - More like an Internet term, rather from just Smashboards.
  10. (Kid Icarus.)
  11. (There's multiple uses. But I'm assuming you're referring to Marth's weapon from Fire Emblem) - Yep, it's Marth's weapon.
  12. (Megaman: Specifically Zero's weapon)
  13. (Zelda. Phantom Hourglass to be specific)
  14. (The third Fire Emblem reference)
  15. (Megaman: Metal Blade is still better though)
  16. (Once again, multiple uses. So I'm sticking with this one) - Like the Grim Reaper's scythe, I wasn't thinking on anything in particular, though Fire Emblem and Soul Eater came to mind.
  17. (The fifth time you've used Fire Emblem. I'm beginning to see a pattern here...)
  18. (Depends, once again. There's multiple uses. Though I don't remember a game where gravestones are used as weapons.) - I added this one for humorous purposes.
  19. (I'm going on a limb and saying Sword Art Online, but I know nothing about the game so beats me) - Yep, it's from Sword Art Online, which is actually an anime series.
  20. (Ghosts and Goblins/Final Fight/Resident Evil. Heck, any game with a knife really.) - See 4, 16 and 18 above.
  21. (Once again, one I'm not sure about. But I'm assuming an underlying joke. Oculus Rift?)
  22. (I gonna assume a game built on comedy. Which would explain the "!" at the end. Other than that I'm not sure.) - See 4, 16, 18 and 20 above.
  23. (Given the context I'm assuming the "What is a man?!" speech from Castlevania. But it was I Wanna Be the Guy who weaponized it.) - See above.
  24. (Self explanatory. Though I'm once again think either a comedic game, or something with Pirates. Secret of the Monkey Island maybe?) - See above.
Correct answers in green, wrong answers in red.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
13 Bob-ombs.

I never would have imagined that a Team Avolition member would have been an administrator on this forum, heh.
Wait what?

Edit: Googled it.
So it's a griefing group. Well thank God I hardly play Minecraft.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
15 Bob-ombs.
A long time ago I was actually on a server they were griefing, they certainly aren't as lively as they used to be.
I honestly haven't heard of them till now (Then again, I don't play many of the games they focus on so...).
But what does this have to do with Frost (I'm assuming you're referring to him).

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
17 Bob-ombs.

I was referring to Warchamp7, not Frost.
Oh him.
Yeah he's all right. Though I wouldn't think him of all people would be involved in greifing.
Well, everyone needs a hobby I guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom