• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
54 Bob-ombs.

Can we predict which moderator won't be posting?
Well, it depends on the mod. There have been some that post more than others.
And there's others who I or others have never seen on this thread.
But, there are the times where said unlikely mods do appear (like Mic_128 or even Xivii who hasn't posted here in forever).

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
55 Bob-Ombs
Well, it depends on the mod. There have been some that post more than others.
And there's others who I or others have never seen on this thread.
But, there are the times where said unlikely mods do appear (like Mic_128 or even Xivii who hasn't posted here in forever).
Well, what about --- or Swampasaur, can I predict one of them not posting here?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
57 Bob-ombs.
im pretty sure swampasaur doesn't even know this thread exists
56 bob-ombs
He doesn't. I checked.
Not sure about --- though...

Edit: Checked. ---'s aware of this thread.
Heck, he's posted a bunch already.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
59 Bob-ombs.

58 Bob-Ombs
Ok, I'm betting on any moderator posting except ---.
Actually, you can only pick two.
If it helps, here's a list of mods that have been here:
Likely:
FalKoopa: A Bob-omb regular, though admittedly hasn't posted here in a while.
Frostwraith/Frosty/The Betrayer: There's generally a top three of mods that are here. While the third place is debated. Both 1st and 2nd come from these two. Though Frost has been catching up. Also interesting fact he used to be with us for some time. Then he betrayed us.
Gatlin: The first of the possible mods to get 3rd. Of the mods, he's the one who tends to lurk (or, just simply stand there and not do anything) that isn't Frost.
Xeylode: The other guy that pulled a "Frostwraith" and joined them. He used to post here almost comically. But now has (thankfully) calmed down.
N3ON: Oh boy. N3ON, while being more recent, has shown that perceptions of mine tend to be thrown out all the time. I didn't see her around before, now she's a regular. Oh the time that passes.
Unlikely:
---: Did you know he was around? Me neither. I guess that good or bad depending on who you ask.
Ndayday: Simply use the text for --- and you pretty much have Ndayday.
IsamR: Same as N3ON. Didn't see her before, but now comes around every now and then. Albeit on a lesser scale.
Mic_128: I've only seen him recently. How recent? He's the guy who gave us these "wonderful" avis.
Xeroey: One guy I used to see a lot. Now I think he went on a hiatus or something. He's coming back though. So there's that...
Evil Eye: While having a better chance then Xiivi, that's not by much.
Venus of the Desert Bloom: The guy has been here every once in a while. Nothing else of note.
Xivii: Good luck with this guy. He used to post a bunch here. Now you have a better chance of winning the lottery than seeing him. Let alone on this thread.
Warchamp: Like Venus, I've only seen him post once.

Last edited:
Top Bottom