• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Master of Fire

Smash Cadet

Anyone have a few million extra $$$ lying around? If I did, I think I would buy a new TV and a pair of nice speakers so that I could have a truly Ultimate Smash Bros. Ultimate experience.

In particular, I would probably get this TV:

https://hiconsumption.com/2014/06/1-7-million-titan-zeus-370-inch-television/

And a pair of these speakers:

https://www.focal.com/us/high-fidelity-speakers/utopia-iii-evo/grande-utopia-em-evo

If anyone wants to give me a couple million $$$, I will happily accept donations :)

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
11: Dark Gray (ダーク・グレイ)

Not much will be happening for me on the day of Ultimate's release. I will just continue working on improving with my :4bayonetta2::4peach::rosalina: and forget Ultimate had been announced. At $59.99 that is a bit outside of my budget. This is why I shall wait until there is a price drop (same thing with Soulcalibur 6).
We'd be lucky if it will even have a price drop. I really don't see it happening anytime soon though.

D

Deleted member

Ni-jū-hachi (28): Kagemusha of the Blue Flame (紫炎の影武者, Shien's Body Double)

D

Deleted member

San-jū-yon (34): Green Phantom King (緑樹の霊王, Spirit King of Greenery)

D

Deleted member

San-jū-hachi (38): Masaki the Legendary Swordsman (でんせつのけんごう マサキ, Densetsu no Kengō Masaki)

D

Deleted member

Yon-jū-yon (44): Power of Kaishin (ポセイドンの力, Power of Poseidon)

Random tidbit of the night: Soul series' create-a-soul is far superior to Smash 4's create-a-Mii fighter.

D

Deleted member

Yay, I can start on the Metal Raiders set of YuGiOh! cards now! :bluejump:

Ichi (1): Feral Imp (グレムリン, Gremlin)

Top Bottom