• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
btw P16.. have you been keeping up with MLP or did you fall out of it as well? (A certain Unicorn did and a few others)
I'm still in the Herd and staying loyal to the show :lol:
I never even got into the show. The closest thing was when I watched these Bronies watch a movie where they all went to the human world, set up a party at a high school, and then defeated these evil pony-humans with the power of rock or whatever...\

And that was only because I had an hour (or however long it was) to kill...

Edit: how is SG doing? Stupid Unicorn or whatever he wants to be called by now....

I don't see him around here anymore...

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I never even got into the show. The closest thing was when I watched these Bronies watch a movie where they all went to the human world, set up a party at a high school, and then defeated these evil pony-humans with the power of rock or whatever...\

And that was only because I had an hour (or however long it was) to kill...

Edit: how is SG doing? Stupid Unicorn or whatever he wants to be called by now....

I don't see him around here anymore...
I thought you had started the show a while back lol. Couldn't remember anything other than that because it's been about a year or 2 ago.. :lol:

57 Pegasus ponies

Also forgot the other part lol he's doing ok though you could always tag him with @5T00PiD UNiK0ЯИ 凶 :p

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
btw Silver i can't remember if you did this but did you do an emote with Sassy shy? :lol:

and Clogs just went red

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Thank you very much! I'll be in Nintenzone if you wanna drop by and say hello :) (I'll still be around, just on there more)
Hmm, I'll think about it. Reminds me that I haven't posted outside of Forum Games in over a year.

Top Bottom