• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

That's awesome. I'll watch season 7 all the way through when summer vacay begins. I'm glad your family is well.

Also: I might be less active the next while. Some personal life struggles are affecting me right now, and they will for a while. Just as a heads up.
Have far have you gotten into this season?

It's perfectly understandable. I'm not that active here myself, so it's fine. I do hope whatever it is that you're going through will work out for the better soon.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Have far have you gotten into this season?

It's perfectly understandable. I'm not that active here myself, so it's fine. I do hope whatever it is that you're going through will work out for the better soon.
Only saw the first four episodes.

And I hope so too...here are details:
My girlfriend was gonna leave college after this semester ended...however, her parents forced her to drop out today due to her poor grades and bad financial standing. They're also gonna severely limit her technology use while she's away from me (meaning she can't use her cellphone most of the time) and since she lives many miles away from me...long distance with few options to contact her will be really tough. It became harder that this issue only sprung up in the past 48 hours...I was originally thinking she would stay until May like initially...but not anymore.

She's no longer on campus...left 30 minutes ago. I miss her dearly already.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Only saw the first four episodes.

And I hope so too...here are details:
My girlfriend was gonna leave college after this semester ended...however, her parents forced her to drop out today due to her poor grades and bad financial standing. They're also gonna severely limit her technology use while she's away from me (meaning she can't use her cellphone most of the time) and since she lives many miles away from me...long distance with few options to contact her will be really tough. It became harder that this issue only sprung up in the past 48 hours...I was originally thinking she would stay until May like initially...but not anymore.

She's no longer on campus...left 30 minutes ago. I miss her dearly already.
So it sounds like you're essentially being separated from her for a while.....I'm sorry to hear that.

Sudden as this problem is and tough as it sounds, it sounds like contact is at least possible to an extent, so I'd make the most use out of the time you can still spend talking to her. I really hope things get better for both of you.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

So it sounds like you're essentially being separated from her for a while.....I'm sorry to hear that.

Sudden as this problem is and tough as it sounds, it sounds like contact is at least possible to an extent, so I'd make the most use out of the time you can still spend talking to her. I really hope things get better for both of you.
Yes, contacting her is at least possible, thankfully. If it wasn't, I'd be much worse off. So, I'm doing my best to remember that and be optimistic.

Top Bottom